Re: [CQ-Contest] "Virtually there"

To: Felipe J. Hernández <np4zet@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "Virtually there"
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 09:46:51 -0400
Agree 100% Felipe -- I ran N1MM in Vritualbox on my Mac Mini, with USB to
my K3.  I had this displayed on a 31" HD monitor in the tent..  I had RBN
with the map showing where we were being heard, and my SDR-IQ connected to
SDR-Radio showing a nice bandmap.  I even brought it up on my tablet and
sent it around to the stations running CW -- everyone got a great kick out
of it.  (Our tents were networked with Wifi with my access point connected
to my 4G hotspot.)

I ran a 3L wire beam on 40... played nicely and was a lot of fun doing
radio  mixed with technology.   Ending up with 1100Qs, which was fine,
though I thought activity was down.

73,  Gerry W1VE (@ K1BKE 4a)