Re: [CQ-Contest] [FCG] CQ WW Rules and SCP

To: Hans Brakob <kzerohb@gmail.com>, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [FCG] CQ WW Rules and SCP
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 06:19:11 -0400
Hi Hans - it is in the Overlay category, like Rookies. One radio, no spotting assistance. 24 hours total time. Breaks are a minimum of one hour.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 6/24/2013 10:36 PM, Hans Brakob wrote:
Point me to the info on "24 Hour Classic"