[CQ-Contest] Dunestar Filter Capacitors

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dunestar Filter Capacitors
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:14:06 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks to all who responded on my question about replacing the capacitors
in the Dunestar 600 Bandpass Filter.  I found out that Dunestar will  sell
these capacitors separately if you choose to do the repair yourself and  that
is the path I took.  The are available in matched pairs.  I have  found
that Ron at Dunestar is very helpful.

Also, thanks to PY1NB who sent me the tuning instructions for retuning the
Dunestar once that capacitors are replaced.

Great support from all.

73,

Al, K0AD