Re: [CQ-Contest] self spotting

To: "Charles Harpole" <hs0zcw@gmail.com>, "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] self spotting
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 20:33:28 +0600
Charly,
None has the right to call himself super station without skimmer installed and connected to RBN. Set up skimmer in HS land, bridge the gap and help yourself as well as many others. Then there will be no need to self spot manually :)

73, Igor UA9CDC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Harpole" <hs0zcw@gmail.com>