[CQ-Contest] N3RR's SO2R implementation, February 2013 --> September 201

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] N3RR's SO2R implementation, February 2013 --> September 2013
From: "Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:31:03 -0400
I am in the process of converting my single radio contest station to SO2R.
This may be of interest to some of you.

Phase 1 was gutting (literally) my ham shack and reconstructing it for
2-radio, multi-op for the 2013 IARU contest, operating 15M CW single
band-mode for PVRC's NU1AW/3 multi-site operation two weeks ago.

Phase 2 will be adding all of the hardware I will need for SO2R.

I have uploaded to my website, the initial documentation (with pictures) of
my station modification activities from Feb 2013 - July 2013. More
documentation will be uploaded in the next days & weeks as I prepare to
operate SO2R for the first time, beginning this fall's contest season.

Please take a look here, if you're interested: http://users.erols.com/n3rr/

I'd appreciate any comments/suggestions/questions/feedback on any aspect of
my project.

73!

Bill, N3RR