[CQ-Contest] CWops Open Logs

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "CW Operator's Club" <cwops@yahoogroups.com>, N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CWops Open Logs
From: W6SX Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:29:40 -0700
Two days until CWops Open.

1. Please use only one Name per session. And, please be sure that one name is the one in your Cabrillo. We had a bunch of log-checking problems last year because of varying names. It's OK to switch names from session to session if you're so inclined.

2. Please create and submit a separate log for each session you operate.

3. N1MM Logger users Select Contest Type CWOPSOPEN. Last year a few hams used CWOPS with resultant log-checking problems.

See you all Saturday (zulu). We're going to have a CW celebration.

The first rule of CW operating is to have fun and to share the fun.

CW Exuberantly,