[CQ-Contest] NILs hurt

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NILs hurt
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 08:27:29 +0700
Looking at my log check report, those NILs hurt because they are NOT MY
MISTAKE but the other operators' and so many ops will not stay around to
see if all of the exchange is correct.  With that situation, I don't feel
punished for THEIR mistakes, yet I am.  BTW, I don't know how to remedy
this.

I am very proud that only 8 of my over thousand contacts missed my call
sign...... I have been practicing saying it gud and it takes a bit more
time, but in that category of error, I am doing ok.

Like automobile driving, excessive speed is the greatest cause of errors.

Charly, HS0ZCW