[CQ-Contest] SAC CW - Time to send in your logs

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SAC CW - Time to send in your logs
From: SM5AJV <sm5ajv@qrq.se>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 14:39:56 +0200
Thanks to all who made last Scandinavian Activity Contest on CW a success!
More than 2000 operators put on their radio and joined us in the fun.

Currently our Log Robot has received over 1100 logs, but we still want more.
If you haven't submitted your log yet, please do so.
Go to http://www.sactest.net/robot/ for uploading.'

You will also find a list with claimed scores on the http://sactest.net
 together
with lots of other information like, rules, result database, propagation
etc.
You may also announce your upcoming activities in SAC, to inspire others.

If you have any trouble or questions just email us:  support@sactest.net

Do not forget to enter SAC SSB on 12-13 October 1200-1159 UTC

73 & CU in SAC SSB!
Ingo SM5AJV
SAC CC Team Leader