Re: [CQ-Contest] [wrtc2014] WRTC-2014 Selection Areas

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <wrtc2014@lists.wrtc2014.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [wrtc2014] WRTC-2014 Selection Areas
From: "Franki ON5ZO" <on5zo@telenet.be>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:33:25 +0200
I'd like to openly concur with the issues Martin LU5DX raises about SOAB(A) and M/x when it comes to WRTC qualification.

Not that my opinion matters let alone be taken into consideration, but he should not be considered a lonely voice in the wilderness.

73 de Franki ON5ZO / OQ5M
http://www.on5zo.be/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>