[CQ-Contest] Phasing two Inverted L's

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Phasing two Inverted L's
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:30:49 -0400
I am looking to phase two Inverted L’s but am not sure that I correctly remember
how to match them to 50 ohms.

I believe that I should space the two inverted L’s  a 1/2 wavelength apart using
(492/f) and that each “L” should be fed with 3/4 wavelength (1/4 wavelength is
too short)
((246/f)*Vf)) *3 (for 3/4 wavelength) of 75 ohm coax into a T connector with 50
ohm coax of any length used
from that point on.

Can anyone please confirm that this is correct, or please correct what is not.

Tnx & 73

Bob KQ2M

kq2m@kq2m.com

www.rlsfinancialgroup.com