[CQ-Contest] Spreadsheet for SS?

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Spreadsheet for SS?
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:03:56 -0800 (PST)

Is there an update to the spreadsheet for SS stats this year?  I cannot
remember now to get it.

Lee
K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)

Never interfere with anything that isn't bothering you.