Re: [CQ-Contest] Propagation and log analysis in preparation for contest

To: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Propagation and log analysis in preparation for contests
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:46:52 +0200
I think Rick's tool is very fascinating.

I am sure Oh6BG and others developing VOACAP will benefit from this tool
that brings the real-life comparison easier to the simulation capabilities,
potentially enhancing the simulations.

For contesters who want to plan their operating strategy, this tool brings
in a bunch of great and completely new features.

Mapping it all on a great circle view with grayline is awesome !

73,
Jukka OH6LI