Re: [CQ-Contest] Basic SO2R ?

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Basic SO2R ?
From: "Leigh S. Jones, KR6X" <kr6x@kr6x.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:54:24 -0800
Most station combinations used to simultaneously listen and transmit will use
at least some additional filters to reduce cross-band interference.  Long years
of experience at the under-100-w levels on Field Day suggest that it isn't
enough to count on horizon vs. vertical polarization to reduce signal.  Filters
provide easily 30 decibels of additional attenuation and are important to your
results.

Leigh S. Jones, KR6X