[CQ-Contest] CQ MIA Airport Tuesday Nov 19th

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ MIA Airport Tuesday Nov 19th
From: "Jeff Clarke" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 12:13:44 -0500
Anyone going thru the Miami airport on Tuesday morning on the way to the
Caribbean for CQWW CW ? I will be going thru on the way to PJ4A. A large
portion of the PJ2T team will be there as well. I arrive in MIA at 8:45 AM and
our flight (American) departs for Curacao at 12:15 PM.  So we will have some
time to kill. BTW, K4BAI will be going thru MIA the day before (Monday) along
with the PJ4Q team of W4PA, N0AX and WF7T.

We should be in concourse D , which is the American Airlines concourse. Anyone
interested in meeting up for brunch ?  Email me and we can figure out how to
hook up.

Jeff  KU8E