[CQ-Contest] re; CQ MIA Airport Tuesday Nov 19th (Jeff Clarke)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] re; CQ MIA Airport Tuesday Nov 19th (Jeff Clarke)
From: "Alan J. Donziger" <n3ad@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:23:03 -0500
Hi Jeff
I wont see you guys this year at MIA as we did last year. I managed to avoid MIA this year. I'm going from PHL to San Juan today and then tomorrow to VP2M via V2. Unfortunately, the flight from PHL had mechanical problem after takeoff and was diverted to Charlotte. They transferred all the passengers to a new plane. So, as I write this I am sitting on plane in Charlotte waiting for the new crew to arrive. MIA doesn't sound so bad now.

In any case, hope to work everyone this weekend. Six bands? 160 may be a challenge. Good luck to all in CQWW.

73
Alan/N3AD/VP2MMM