[CQ-Contest] Fox hunt announcement

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fox hunt announcement
From: "Dave" <dave@n1ix.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:13:22 -0500

A QRP Fox Hunt is a series of 90 minute Amateur Radio events during which
low-power (QRP) stations, or "Hounds," attempt to make contact with specific
QRP stations designated as "The Fox."

http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org/winter_rules.htm

I will  be one of the two 40 meter QRP foxes tomorrow evening from 9 (EST)
till 10:30 (EST). I will be hiding somewhere between 7030 and 7050 and
listening up 1 - 2kc. I will switch to simplex once the pileup subsides.
Please try to break through the pileup using 5 watts or less.

My exchange will be "55N NH Dave 5W"   your exchange is (RST State Name
Pwr). This is good practice for you in the upcoming CQWW contest and even
better practice for me!!

Dave N1IX