Re: [CQ-Contest] I need a cloudwarmer!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I need a cloudwarmer!
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 18:58:36 +0000
 It isn't a matter of antenna Hans, you're a victim of propagation. Having SO2R
capablility let's me hear folks to the west of me......only 250 miles
away.....running East Coast stations 2 or 3 hours after the band is shot in
Eastern MN. I have access to stacked 5 element Yagis and I can't hear those
East Coast guys. That's a lot of gain and selectable angles and it just doesn't
matter.

On the other hand, we're probably loud as heck out in the Atlantic Ocean
somewhere.

73 Steve K0SR