Re: [CQ-Contest] Problem w/CQWW Robot

To: k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Problem w/CQWW Robot
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:48:09 -0600
Hello Richard,

The robot is not expecting a value other than 0 or 1 for the transmitter number (last number on each line). I suspect (guessing) this is correct for a Multi-Two category. Check your Carrillo header to verify the classification you are claiming.

If it shows Multi-Multi, your best solution would be to post your question directly to the contest sponsor for definitive resolution:

"Questions pertaining to the CQ WW DX Contest rules may be submitted by e-mail to questions@cqww.com <mailto:questions@cqww.com> "

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN