[CQ-Contest] 2pt rule

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2pt rule
From: Bob Kupps <n6bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:35:40 -0800 (PST)
expeditions for the contests to North American island countries in the
Caribbean.  It did that and their being there made those
multipliers available to everyone.  It would be hard to change the rule
now that so many people have so heavily invested in stations in the
North American
Caribbean.  Welcome back to contesting.  Maybe we worked this weekend
from PJ4A (a Caribbean  multiplier in  South America).  If not, hope to
work you again soon while we have good conditions to your part of the
world.  Keep up the good work.  73, John, K4BAI.
Well John I just can't believe that all those Caribbean stations would take
down their towers and go home should they be required to play by the same rules
as everyone else. If I were competing in NA I certainly wouldn't care to look
at my score in the rankings knowing it was handicapped.  73 bob