Re: [CQ-Contest] Miles per Q

To: "Cqtestk4xs@aol.com" <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Miles per Q
From: Bob Kupps <n6bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:29:38 -0800 (PST)
I would love a contest like the W1BB for the HF bands. No continents, no rare
zones, no rare countries, no rare states, no rare prefixes just pure DX mano a
mano around the globe. No signal report just grid and a H,L or Q indicating
your power level e.g. NK98Q. The only multipliers are the Xmit (a la FD) and
copied (a la W1BB) power levels and everyone gets ranked together.

Back to reality....see you all in the 10m!   73 Bob HS0ZIA

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 6:25 AM, "Cqtestk4xs@aol.com"