[CQ-Contest] WRTC-2014 Referee application deadline = Dec. 1

To: CQ-Contest post <cq-contest@contesting.com>, wrtc2014@lists.wrtc2014.org
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC-2014 Referee application deadline = Dec. 1
From: Dan Street <danstreet599@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 11:34:19 -0500
Thanks to the more than 120 of you who have already applied to be a Referee
for next July's WRTC in W1!  I have sent a personal reply to each applicant
as an acknowledgement.  It is a strong field of candidates and narrowing it
down to 59 Referees plus 6 Alternates will be difficult.

The application deadline is tomorrow, December 1 at 23:59 UTC.  You may
read more about the duties of a Referee and download the application form
on our website at http://www.wrtc2014.org/qualifying/referee-selection/

Thanks for the terrific support of this event and please let me know if you
have any questions related to Referees.

Thanks & 73, Dan, K1TO
WRTC-2014 Director, Team and Referee Selection