Re: [CQ-Contest] Evolving Scoring

To: "'Edward Sawyer'" <SawyerEd@Earthlink.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Evolving Scoring
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 14:00:51 -0000
I have to put my .02c

We did a MM from W7RM and won the CQWW 1 YEAR.

In the early 70's  SS was won by k7vpf  K7JA,  He also operated W7RM and won
2 or 3 years in a row.  In 93 I won K7QQ  LP Phone in SS,  There are several
other wins from the NW with W7WA,  K7RL , K7SS and many others.  YES they
had good stations but without good stations, No one wins. In the early 70's
we used Pencil and paper and big DUPE  Sheets.

Rex K7QQ