[CQ-Contest] The solution to scoring inequities

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The solution to scoring inequities
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 15:10:13 -0700
Even with the painstaking attempts of WRTC, there will never be an equal playing field where RF is involved.

The solution - an internet-based contest!

So many advantages. No travel, no blown finals from over-driven the amps, no illegal power, no skimmer/cluster cheating, to name a few.

I'm sure Alex can come up with a server version of Morserunner or Pileuprunner to run somewhere and everyone connects to that server and works each other. Also, no complaints about the big guns not posting their scores during the contest.

Think we can get it going by April 1, 2014?

73 es CU on the cloud,
Barry W2UP