Re: [CQ-Contest] Challenge Contesting

To: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Challenge Contesting
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 08:20:30 -0600
Jack,

What an awesome idea !!!

I love this concept, and of course those that are part of Teams (in those
contest that embrace teams, not all do)
we as team members are always challenging our self to contribute a better
score as part of the team

So in that regard I guess this is not new

what is new is the mind set of building a team of like stations to compete
within that team
"alley's" if you will

So now that we kinda (or at least I) feel it's nothing new
just a different way of looking at teams

How do we encourage individuals to find someone to challenge and spread the
word.....

we need to talk it up !!!
we need to blog it, tweet it and talk about it on the air, at club meetings
where contesting might be a four letter word
to get others interested

Other wise it is this Great idea and it goes no where
other than the neighborhood alley :)

Monobanders and wires
as well as an amp or two
No 80m beams,
I'm in the really rare state of Louisiana
So who wants to play  ?

I love this idea, it can work as a tool to increase interests,  if we
communicate the idea from every mountain and hill top !

Cheers!
Steve
KG5VK