Re: [CQ-Contest] Results of Worked All Germany 2013

To: "Christian Schneider" <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Results of Worked All Germany 2013
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 00:53:52 +0600
Chris,
Thank you. Very interesting story about DL1A here http://www.darc.de/darc-info/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/ I think, you should consider the approach used by CQWW contest and allow so called XQSO to provide some sort of escape for those who made 10 min rule violation unintentionally.

73, Igor UA9CDC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian Schneider" <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>