Re: [CQ-Contest] RBN feed for a single source skimmer under HRD

To: Jeff Blaine <jeff@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RBN feed for a single source skimmer under HRD
From: Dave Lindsley <dave.lindsley@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 21:59:07 -0500
The AR Cluster commands for filtering are here:
http://ab5k.net/ArcDocsVer6/UserManual/ArcDx.htm#SetDxFilter

I usually set to only show spotter sources as NY and the states around me.
 Examples below.  All of this can also be accomplished using the CC User
client, but you will have to play with the tabs for country, state etc.  I
am not in front of my PC at the moment but do remember that you have to
allow country 'k' for US before you allow individual or groups of states.
Etc.  You must always 'tell the cluster' with a button on each tab after
making changes.

*Clear Filter - --->set** dx filter*

*Set for North America- --->set** dx filter SpotterCont=na         *

*United States - --->set dx filter** SpotterCty=k*

*The individual states I want - --->set dx filter*
* Spotterstate=ny  or Spotterstate=ma  or Spotterstate=vt *
*or Spotterstate=pa*

*Or in your case - **set dx filter** Spotter=CALL OF SPOTTER*

Good Luck.  Once you figure it out and get the hang of it, it's easy to
make changes.