[CQ-Contest] Honoring W6ISQ Tonight in the LQP

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Honoring W6ISQ Tonight in the LQP
From: "K6VVA - Rick" <cqtest99@k6vva.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 05:39:43 -0800
Like some other NCCC'ers in the LQP tonight, I will be using the name 'JACK'
in honor of our dear friend and fellow NCCC member W6ISQ.

There will still be two other 'Locusts' swarming around (some in the NCCC
would agree that even one 'Locust' is one too many)!

Working K6VVA will still yield 5,000 Bonus Points.  'Copy what you hear'
tonight it comes to any name vs. a prefill.

Each time I hear the name JACK tonight, I will be thinking about the real
JACK sending CW along with us.

As a fellow FOC (First Class CW Operator's Club) member, JACK loved CW.
This LQP is for you, JACK.

73/161,

Rick, K 6 V V A * The Locust