[CQ-Contest] Contester's Cruise

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contester's Cruise
From: Rick Dougherty <rick@nq4i.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:23:18 -0500
  Hi All....

                2014 Ham Radio Contester’s and Dx’ers Cruise

The 5th annual Ham Radio Contest and DX’er Cruise will take place on
September 12th from Port Canaveral, Florida. Join other DX’ers and
Contester’s as they take a cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean Enchantment of
The Seas.

Room rates are reasonable, such as a D2 Category Balcony for 2 people for
$921.74 and Ocean View and Inside Rooms are $789.74 for double occupancy.

We also have a poolside party at our hotel in Cocoa Beach the night before
with beer and wine provided by NQ4I and N4ZUF.

Rooms can be booked with a $100 per person deposit with final payment due
July 14, 2014. You want to get aboard this cruise early and avoid the last
minute rush.
Details from rick@nq4i.com or Georganne@nq4i.com

73 and thanks de Rick NQ4I