[CQ-Contest] UTC clock needed

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UTC clock needed
From: "Ron, KU7Y" <ku7y.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 21:08:33 -0800
Hi All,

Just getting my old computer back up and running after a major crash. One of the things I lost was a good little UTC clock. (I also lost all my emails, so I can't go back and search for it!) I heard about this one a little over a year ago here on this list. But I can't remember the name of it!

What I can tell to help identify what I'm looking for is this..... you can drag it around the screen to place it wherever you like it and you can also drag it to make it the size you want. It gets the local time from the Windows clock and displays the UTC time.

Does anyone have an idea of what I'm looking for?

Thanks,

Back in my Hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Northern California Contest Club