Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates

To: Scott Monks <cq_dx_de_aa0aa@yahoo.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:29:05 -0700
My Winlog32 does the eQSL thing automatically.. it does NOT do LOTW auto.. far
from it.IN FACT.. I have not been successful with LOTW in well over two years.
IF winlog32 or any logging program.. like N1MM would do the LOTW auto.. I'd be
plumb happy...and so would a whole lotta other folk too. (the ones that need a
WY confirmation).

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy