[RTTY] ARI International DX Contest - NEW RULES!

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARI International DX Contest - NEW RULES!
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:12:51 +0000 (GMT)
Dear Contesters,

on May 3-4, starting at 12.00Z the 2014 edition
of the ARI International DX Contest will take place!

Please book this event on your personal contest Calendar
and check the NEW rules at:

http://www.ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARI_International_DX_Contest_2014_Rules.pdf

The contest is All-Mode SSB-CW-RTTY so everyone can find their own liking.

Moreover this year, on the occasion of the 30th edition,
the LOW POWER categories will be introduced.

This will be a great and unique opportunity to set 4 NEW world and/or country
records!

We have just finished to send out the Awards for the 2013 edition.
If somebody should not receive the digital award within one week,
please let me know, so I can try to send it again.

Plaques are ready and will be shipped shortly after the
award prizes ceremony at the CTU Italy on March 8th.

Also LOG submission will be different, as we have the opportunity
to offer a WEB Upload at  ua9qcq.com   web-site.

Look for the full results and for a searchable database at: ua9qcq.com
where you can also find the logs of the 2013 edition which have been made
public.

We hope to hear your callsign on the ARI contest weekend!

Thank you for supporting ARI International DX Contest!

--
Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager