[CQ-Contest] HA-DX logs - one week left

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] HA-DX logs - one week left
From: HADX Contestmanager <contestmanager@mrasz.axelero.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:04:25 +0100
Dear YL/OMs,

We're still accepting logs for the recent HA-DX contest till Sunday (23rd Feb.) midnight.
The contest was held on 18-19th January.

If you made some QSOs during the contest, but haven't sent a log yet, please do it!

There are 3 ways of sending logs:
    1. Cabrillo logs can be sent to hadx@mrasz.axelero.net as e-mail
attachment.
    2. Cabrillo log content can be pasted into a text editor on the home
page of the contest:http://www.ha-dx.com
    3. In case someone cannot or doesn't want to create Cabrillo log
there is a handy log editor on the contest home page where the QSOs can
be typed.

In case of any questions or problems don't hesitate to send me a mail to
contestmanager@mrasz.axelero.net

Best 73 to everyone,
Tibor Finta
HA1AH