Re: [CQ-Contest] FD Digital

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FD Digital
From: "Dennis Younker NE6I" <ne6i@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:18:09 -0800
I sent his info to Joe privately but thought I would share here too in case others are interested. The RTTY Contesting page has a nice quick start guide for setting up N1MM for RTTY and interfacing MMTTY and 2Tone. I used this myself to get set up in December and was operational very quickly. And I am a very green newbie to RTTY and the digital modes.

http://www.rttycontesting.com/n1mm/n1mm-quickstart-index.html

--Dennis NE6I

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Gauthier (K8UT)" <K8UT@charter.net>