[CQ-Contest] RBN Blog Publishes N6TV's RBN Stats from 2014 ARRL DX CW

To: RBN-OPS@yahoogroups.com, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Skimmertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RBN Blog Publishes N6TV's RBN Stats from 2014 ARRL DX CW
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 09:51:13 -0500
for RBN node-ops and anyone else interested, Bob's RBN stats are now available on the RBN blog <http://reversebeacon.blogspot.com>. They include Skimmer rankings by number of spots and SNR, as well as most-spotted stats. Skimmer operators will find his reports on frequency ranges covered a very useful tool for checking their settings - I discovered that for some reason I was only spotting 20 meters and up.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at