Re: [CQ-Contest] W4SVO SK

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W4SVO SK
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 09:20:45 -0700
RIP Mark.  Our thoughts are with your family and friends.

73

W0MU

Mike W0MU

On 3/5/2014 6:33 AM, Rick Dougherty NQ4I wrote:
It is with the saddest of hearts that I have to announce that my best
friend and NQ4I team member Mark Luhrman passed away on Monday March 3rd.
Mark was well know by contesters all around the world. He was a dedicated
low band operator and enjoyed 160 meters and 80 meters. He was instrumental
in the design and implementation of many of the low band antennas used at
NQ4I. Mark could always be found on 160m at NQ4I, he was a devoted low band
enthusiast. Contesting has lost a true friend.

Funeral details are not available yet.

Mark will be missed by all NQ4I team members. I plan to dedicate our WPX
SSB test participation to Mark.

de Rick NQ4I