[CQ-Contest] Zero Pointers & BERU Contest

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Zero Pointers & BERU Contest
From: Mark <markzl3ab@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 09:39:13 +1300
While on the topic of zero pointers...

This weekend is the BERU (British Empire Radio Union) CW contest whereby
those in British Commonwealth countries work each other.  I know I am
probably preaching to the converted here but don't be offended if, being in
a non-commonwealth country, you try and work a participant and are ignored
(in particular please leave the African's alone as I need those for new
countries ... :-))  Alternatively you could move to the nearest
Commonwealth country for the weekend.

Sorry Hawaii having the Union Jack on your flag doesn't count either :-)

73

Mark ZL3AB