[RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Tonight

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, "'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Tonight
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 07:50:35 -0800

The RTTY Sprint starts tonight at 00Z.  Don't miss it!  This is 7pm EST and
4pm PST.  (Daylight Savings Time change is tomorrow.  Local time jumps ahead
one hour at 2am local time Sunday.)

More registered teams would be great, too.  So far:

AOCC Jailbreakers

W7CT

KU7Y

NA2U

AE7DW

NY7N

N1JM

AA7V

NCC1 (North Coast Contesters)

K3GP

ND8L

NW2K

NCCC #1 (Northern California Contest Club)

K6DGW

N6EE

N6RO

N6ZFO

W0YK

W6OAT

W6SX

W6YX (Op: K6UFO)

W1AW/7 will be QRV from ID and W4OC from SC as well.

In the practice last night, some people actually copied my signal from a
160m Inverted-V on all bands.  So, it doesn't take much to get on and have
some fun.  W6YX will be QRP and often makes the Top Ten, as another example.
For some ideas on how the modest station or new participant can enjoy
Sprint, see my earlier posting two days ago.

See you tonight!

Ed W0YK

NCJ NA RTTY Sprint Manager