Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Continuance

To: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Continuance
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:17:09 -0400
Jorge, My understanding is that the combined issue is intended as a
once-only event to catch up with the backlog.   On the CQWW Contest
Facebook page, the 2013 CW results are said to have been submitted to the
magazine on March 1; I'd assume that the SSB results were submitted around
Feb 1.   In any event, the complete raw scores for both have been deleted
from cqww.com.   They had been available since just 10 or 11 days after
each contest ended, a phenomenal job.  I have to believe that they will
post final results at cqww.com when available, first the details and then
later the magazine summary article.   73 Dave K3ZJ