Re: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest question

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest question
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@pcnet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 22:12:01 -0400
At 09:54 PM 3/12/2014, Barry/W2UP wrote:
>*5.1.2* Using any IP net for the remote transceiving, including web
>radiostations is unsportsmanlike and the entry is subject to disqualification.
>
>Does this mean remote operation is not permitted?

Barry -

In previous years I had questions of the RDXC organizers.  They were very quick
with a response.

While it's fun to ask here on cq-contest, there are lots of experts (some
better than others), but it is the contest sponsors that hold the real answers
to questions.

It's far better just to ask them directly and if you don't get an answer, then
try here...

   -- Tom/K1KI