[CQ-Contest] Radio Laws of propagation-Have they been reinvented

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Radio Laws of propagation-Have they been reinvented
From: FRANKLYN BROOKER <fbrook@tstt.net.tt>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:51:59 +0000
To all

I am just reading this thread and saw a comment by Martin LU5DX.

I am not sure how this applies to the thread.

However to set the record straight .. Jim N6TJ never operated from my QTH
and certainly with my call.

My call sign when ever it appeared in a contest has been solely operated by
me.

My reports would either have been 599100 or (5nn1tt)  or more likely 599KW
(5nnKW) the only two powers I have operated at dependent on availability of
the linear amp.

73

Frank 9Y4VU