[CQ-Contest] W100AW Operation This Week

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W100AW Operation This Week
From: Dennis <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:05:45 -0400
I'll be going down to the ARRL this Thursday, March 20,
to operate W100AW.  Times of operation will be
1400-1599Z, and 1700-1945Z.  Operation will be CW
only in the general section of the CW bands.  The available
times may not be the best times for the US, but those
are the times that the station will be available.

I will be turning the beam to the West at 30 minutes
past each hour, and keeping it there for as long as the
pileup goes.  I expect that I will be starting on 10M, and
then moving down in frequency ending on maybe 17M.
If you check Skimmer you will be able to see the current
frequency.

When I operated last Tuesday, I was surprised that I worked
very few US stations, so I thought I'd announce this ahead
of time and see if I can get more takers.  I will say, the
European pile-ups were great!

Dennis W1UE