Re: [CQ-Contest] Rotors and preset controller

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rotors and preset controller
From: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:26:18 -0400
Charly,

Don't lose any sleep about your DCU-1......... they have a DCU-3 version now, with all the 'preset' buttons and MORE..... and it costs hundreds of dollars less than the original and can be controlled via any DCU-1 compatible control program. Lightning killed my DCU-1 and I am now very happy with my DCU-3.

73,

Ben - WB2RHM/4

PS N1MM Rotor Control Program allows me to auto-rotate my beam, by just entering the 'target' callsign into the 'Entry' box with keyboard or mouse-click, the DCU-3 does the rest.