[CQ-Contest] W100AW Operation, March 27

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W100AW Operation, March 27
From: Dennis Egan <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:08:12 -0400
For those pursuing the ARRL Centennial Award, I will again be at W100AW to
operate on
Thursday March 27.  Times will be 1400-1600Z and1700-1945Z.  Bands used may
be any
from 20-10M; watch the RBN for my exact frequency.  Mode will be CW only,
so I will keep
the frequencies in the general section of each band.

I will be beaming USA at 30 minutes past each hour on whatever band I am
on.  Last week, when
I tried to beam SoAmer, I had RFI problems with the computer locking up; if
they have resolved
those problems I may again try beaming So Amer just before beaming the
USA.

Last week, I was successful in putting 524 stations in the W100AW log, even
with losing about
20minutes with computer lockups.

Good luck!

Dennis W1UE