Re: [CQ-Contest] The two/four-point rule in WPX

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The two/four-point rule in WPX
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:48:12 -0400
Since the subject line refers to the WPX contest you get one point for
same country 2300 mile QSO in your example.

John KK9A

To:     cq-contest@contesting.com
From:    Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date:    Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:38:13 -0400
Unfair would be the fact that I can work a station 2300 miles away in
California and I don't receive a single point for that QSO. You, on the
other hand, can work about a dozen different countries with 500 miles of
Helsinki. If you're in Germany, that number increases to about 40
countries.

So, please consider the uproar as to who benefits over whom with respect
to geography.

73 Rich NN3W