[CQ-Contest] Florida QSO Party - Update for Sunday

To: fqp@kkn.net, "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Florida QSO Party - Update for Sunday
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 23:40:27 -0500
I discovered a flaw in the Sunday section of the 2014 FQP workbook. The K5YAA/m schedule showed that mobile sitting in Desoto County for 10 hours straight! Well that's been fixed and you can now download the two "Sunday" files (an XLS and a PDF).

In case you haven't logged your sweep yet, I added a new worksheet in the Sunday workbook. The "Fill Needs" worksheet will let you enter the county abbreviations you still need, press the F9 key, and Excel will create the list of stations, mode, ETA, and duration for that county. You can print this list out for handy reference at the radio.

I am short 5 counties going into Sunday. All of them will have mobile activity and now I know who to look for and at what (approximate) times.

Band conditions on 20m have been good, 15m has been mediocre, and 10m has produced only a whisper of signals. I don't have any QSOs in the log on 10m, so if you *think* you worked me, please *think* again! :-)

Here's the link to the Dropbox download page: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m638wzw9ehxm489/Kj-KTsw5R3

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN