[CQ-Contest] New England qso party

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New England qso party
From: rob beaudoin <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 18:38:35 -0500
HI Guys

            Hey I have noticed this for a few years and hoped someone

would step up and fill a void........To the NEQP organizers maybe you could offer a

plaque for the 4 th call area or southeast region .....Every area/section has a first place plaque

EXCEPT the 4th call area !!!!! Yes I have won a couple plaques over the years, but I had to finish first

place low power in all USA in order to get one ! In any case I wish NEQP continued

success and look forward to a quick hello to all the guys back home........C U this weekend.

            73 BoB WA1FCN