[CQ-Contest] KT5E Colorado QTH with Towers and Antennas for Sale

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] KT5E Colorado QTH with Towers and Antennas for Sale
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 23:02:44 -0400
All,

I am moving to Texas later this year. Our 35 acre hilltop Colorado QTH will be going on the market soon. If anyone on the reflector is coming to Colorado I have a ready to go station (3 - 100' towers). If you know of a ham coming this way please let them know. All of the hardware will stay and/or be sold.

Please contact me for more information on the house, property and station.

73,

Jay - KT5E
720-252-9780