[CQ-Contest] Looking for assistance in VY1 for ARRL Sweeps CW 2014

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for assistance in VY1 for ARRL Sweeps CW 2014
From: Eric Irvine <vy1ei@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 17:55:20 -0700
I would like to run a multi-low operation from VY1 for ARRL Sweepstakes CW
2014. Ideally this would be a remote op where I partner up with an
experienced contester using the Elecraft K3 remote rig setup.

Together with N6TR we ran a highly successful multi-high operation from VY1
last year, using the K3 remote rig setup. The ping times to Oregon were
negligible and it was almost as though Tree was here. With Tree doing the
operating and my handling the amplifier and antennas, we set a new Canadian
record. I'm hoping to continue with this arrangement this season, in the
low power multi category.

It probably would be best that the operator be located in a western state,
to reduce the ping time to VY1.  For remote operation during contests, the
K3 remote rig setup is highly functional.

If interested you can send me an email at vy1ei@arrl.net

Thanks

Eric
VY1EI