[CQ-Contest] CQ WRTC 2014

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, wrtc2014@lists.wrtc2014.org, yccc@yccc.org
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WRTC 2014
From: Mike N2GC via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:35:46 -0400 (EDT)
In one week competitors and referees will start arriving in the US for WRTC
 2014.  A number of these folks will be arriving in NYC.  Some will be
staying in and around NYC prior to the start of WRTC and need a way to get to
the WRTC HQ hotel in Westborough, MA. We would like to find them rides from
hams that may be driving to WRTC from locations that pass through or close
to  NYC i.e. I-95 or I-80.  If you have room in your car and can help
please contact me ASAP so we can talk. I am coordinating this effort and we
need
to finalize travel plans for these folks real soon.

Thanks,
Mike N2GC

_N2GC@aol.com_ (mailto:N2GC@aol.com)
Cell: 516-935-5050