Re: [CQ-Contest] Function Keys Windows 8.1

To: TG9AJR Juan Munoz <tg9ajr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Function Keys Windows 8.1
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:57:31 -0500
Juan,

I had the same problem.  If you go into the bios on your computer you will
find an option that either makes the function keys work as you want or make
them so you have to press the FN key to make them work as you want.  It is
pretty simple to change that mode and then your problem will be fixed.

73...Stan, K5GO